Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ultra Brain Experience


I've learnt the hard way about abusing stimulants! You drain your adrenal health then you can't do the things you once loved to do. For example with me I love training and when I don't put in the effort I required to make progress it pisses me off, excuse the french.
So what do I do I want a way that enables me to get the kick I need without the side effects in fact I want to repair the damage I did to myself. In my day way back in the 80's ephedrine was over the counter and legal to use and boy did I use it. Today its 'Jacked 3D' which I would never touch.
The answer is Ultra Brain Px what I do is mix 2 teaspoons in soda water have one to two Javastims, now Javastim contains two amino acids which protect your adrenals namely phenylalanine and tyrosine. One cup of organic coffee and its a clean energy which lasts for my two a day training sessions.
Give it a try especially if you are under stress or want to have a pick me up without the negative effects of other so called energy boosters. Its great for students business people or sports people to get into that zone and its legal
I find to I get more done and handle stress better.
Little tip is to add Grape fruit juice the nanagrin in the grapefruit amplifies the effects of Ultra Brain and extends the half life of the caffeine
May start with just one teaspoon first before 4pm otherwise may be hard to fall asleep. Remember its good for your adrenals and you can use it everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment