Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What you appreciate APPRECIATES! The grateful log

Want to sleep better?
Want more of your goals to fruit easier?
The grateful log is a simple yet effective tool
Before bed simply reflect on the things your grateful for
I am exhausted before bed, so usually I collapse but I reflect over my day
What did I learn new today?
Who did I help today?
Who did something good for me today?
This sets me up to think positive before bed but it also subconsciously says that the world is conspiring in helping me out. It's something I want to teach to my son as soon as possible.
Then I go through in my mind thinking about all the things I am grateful for now like my wife, son, clients etc
And if I have something I want to manifest into my life I say what I am grateful for in the future
OK I can hear the scientific brains switch off. Well if you think like that do the experiment for a month then evaluate the results do not predict your data!
Costs you nothing but sound sleep and a tranquil mind.
While on the topic sleep is extremely understated as a fat loss agent!
There is a phrase in the bible that goes " those that have will be given more but those that don't even what they have will be taken away" don't quote me verbatim on that but I understand it now - WHAT YOU APPRECIATE APPRECIATES = Focus on what you have and you will be given more.
Whats this got to do with strength and health?
Everything, you see the way you view the world determines to a large extent your success in the gym, office or any endeavor

No comments:

Post a Comment