Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Getting a Women's Triceps Lean

I recently had a female client say to me not to give her too much triceps exercises because her triceps were too big. Now I don't always do this but I gave her more triceps instead!
Result when she got leaner she said to me " You know it wasn't the exercise I was just too fat" mmmmmm really with a hint of sarcasm.
Now listen this reminded me about a secret I use with female clients to lean out their triceps fast without putting hair on their back lol ( as Charles Poliquin would say)
Its a great herbal medicine protocol and has great benefits of improving their sleep, improving energy and training drive. Great for adrenal fatigue too!
No it doesn't mow you lawn do the dishes and make you coffee....
Recently had a girl whose triceps would not drop below 15-16mm which most girls would dream about having within 8 weeks its 10mm!
There is only one caveat and that its only for ultra compliant clients as you have to dose 4 times per day. Why?
Miss one dose over the 8 weeks and you stuff it up! And you have to start again

No comments:

Post a Comment