Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

BioSignature Queensland 2012 Day Five

Last day of BioSignature and I could go another 5 days feel re-energized and motivated Top things I learnt were
- Grains have cracks in them. Grains are stored in silos were rodents live and they poop on the grains which stays in the cracks ten you eat them! One more reason to eliminate grains from your lifestyle, if you didn't have enough reasons already (if your new to the concept, everytime I give someone a gluten free lifestyle they drop their love handles, back and abdominal fold)
- White bread contains Bromide an agent that gives bread its whiteness. Only problem is it effects your thyroid in a negative way
- Vitamin E which includes Gamma tocopherols and polyphenols from Dark chocolate are the anti-oxidants of the uterus
- Smoking makes you insulin resistant. Best way to quit is to use a acupuncturist from china town
- Chiropractors love Kettle-bell swings. For every 5 degrees the kettle-bell is away from the axis of your body the load on your disc increases by 150% ouch!
- Had a great ART session with John Connor my left shoulder was excessively internally rotated in one hour its back in place saved me 10 visits to any practitioner in Melbourne
I plan on blogging more, yeah I know not another blogger. But my next project is 2012 assault on the Natural Mr Australia which I plan to blog all the supplements I take,eating,training and progress pictures (yikes). Call it a training journal if you wish to keep me accountable and to help others learn more about the natural way to super health and fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment