Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Raging Lion Pre-Workout Ritual

I wake usually 4.30am take 5 yang r-ala along with some fiber 10 mins later.
4.45am eat my meat and nuts breakfast.
Red meat or eggs are high in tyrosine which increases two neurotransmitters in the brain responsible for motivation, namely acetylcholine and dopamine.
Grabing a banana or sugars for most people is a mistake you see bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin, known to make you relax, its what you want at night.
I literally feel myself wake up shower and then at about 5.15am take 1-2 Javastim, 1200mg alpha GPC, Fast Brain X 1 and Focused Response Px X 1 and 4 Glycocarn Px.
Then I rub on Xcellerate by Zanagen on the body part I am training then drink my organic coffee and the boy I'm busting to train at 6.00am!
Great thing about this stack it won't drain your adrenals nearly as much as most stimulants and actually works but I recommend only use it before workouts only in the AM otherwise you may be up all night
After the Christmas break I found it hard to wake up that early so I added licorice supreme 2 caps after breakfast. Licorice increases cortisol which is what we want in the morning as it gives us energy. Just doing this temporarily to reset my lifestyle to early mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment